12 bad habits children need to correct
Children who are growing up will always show some inappropriate behavior.
If parents leave it alone, once these bad behavior habits become natural, they will certainly become the fetters of their children’s growth.
Therefore, experts remind parents: don’t ignore these little bad habits.
1. Why not tolerate interrupting personality: your child may be eager to tell you something or ask you some questions, but if you condone him to interrupt your personality, it will not cause the child to think about others, let aloneLet him learn how to pass the time by yourself when you are busy.
The result will be that he thinks he has the right to attract the attention of others and can’t stand any frustration.
How to stop: Next time before you call or chat with friends, tell your child to keep quiet and not to disturb you.
Arrange some activities for him or let him play with a toy he has never played before.
If you are entangled in your personality, you can point the chair to let him sit quietly and wait patiently for you to finish.
Then tell him to interfere with others and not get what he wants.
2. Why ca n’t you ignore neglecting aggressive behavior: When children and friends have a small conflict, you may not necessarily discipline them, but you should not neglect small aggressive behaviors, such as overthrowing younger brothers or puppet children.
Parental counselor Dr. Michele believes that if you don’t care, your child will become accustomed to getting around 8 years old.
It is acceptable to let the message passed freely to harm others.
How to stop: Positively respond to aggressive behavior.
Pull the child aside and tell him, “That will hurt my sister.
What would he do if he did this to you?
“Tell him that it’s impossible to do anything to hurt others.
Before going out to play next time, remind him not to be rude and domineering, and help him practice what to say when he is angry.
You can also give him a little punishment, and if he repeats it, don’t let him go out and play.
3. Pretend that I can’t hear you. Why don’t you tolerate neglect: pack your toys and drink water yourself. When you remind your child to do something he doesn’t like to do, once, twice, three times, or even four times, he still seems to not hearAgain, you can’t ignore it at this time.
Because the message passed down this way is indifferent to adults’ instructions.
Reminding the child again and again is tantamount to training him to wait for a reminder without paying attention to your first instruction. If you condone the child to continue this behavior, your child is likely to become unconscious and extremely controllable.
How to stop: Don’t talk to the child on the other side of the house, walk in front of her and tell him what to do.
In personality, let him look at you and answer “Okay, mom.
“Fonting her sickle, calling her name, and turning off the TV will attract her attention.
If he is disobedient, tell him what the consequences are.
When five-year-old Jack started “selective listening,” his parents decided to take action.
They told the child that if he had to ask his parents to ask him to do things repeatedly, such as eating or bathing, then he could only watch one guy that day (usually he could watch two) or he would lose one outing that week.opportunity.
If they had to remind him twice, they wouldn’t let one look, or they couldn’t go out for two days.
Moms should work hard to make no concessions, otherwise he will continue this bad habit.
4. Ignore the rules and why not ignore them: Of course it is very convenient for children to take snacks and put DVDs on their own, but some foods, such as sweets, ca n’t be eaten at will, and they ca n’t watch DVDs at home all day.
Experts believe that letting children do things without following the rules is definitely not a good idea.
If you watch a two-year-old kid take cookies from the counter by himself, it’s fun, then wait and see what he can do when he reaches eight years old without saying hello to a friend’s house.
How to stop: Make a few family disciplines, and often raise this topic with your child, and so on, tell your child: “You have to ask if you can eat sugar because it is a rule.
“If the child turns on the television outside the stipulated time, tell him to turn it off.
And stating the rules clearly and loudly will help keep your child in mind.
When four-year-old Shanshan was allowed to play with some paintbrushes and painted one of her puppies all yellow, his mother told her that she couldn’t help paint billboards for garage sales in the afternoon.
Although she cried, only in this way would she not repeat her tricks.
5. Why can’t small children be ignored: you may think that your child will not roll your eyes or talk arrogantly before puberty, but arrogant behavior usually starts when children imitate older children to test their parents’ reactions.Some parents think that this is only a staged issue, so they ignore it, but if you don’t deal with this problem positively, you will find that your child will have no friends when he is in the third grade and will not be able to get along with the teacher and other adultsget along.
What to do: Make your child aware of his own behavior.
For example, tell him “You roll your eyes like you don’t like to listen to what I say.
“This is not to make the child feel embarrassed or to understand that doing so may lose the friendship and love of friends.
If he persists, you can ignore him and walk away.
You can say, “I can’t hear you if you talk to me like that.
I will listen when you are ready to speak politely.
“6. Why ca n’t we ignore the exaggerated facts: maybe a child who has n’t quilt said that he made the bed, or a child who has n’t even been on a plane tells his companions that he ‘s been to Disney. These exaggerated seaport actions seemIt doesn’t matter, but be wary of your child’s dishonesty.
Experts believe: “If a child learns that lying can beautify himself easily, he can avoid letting him do things that he doesn’t like to do, and let him avoid conflicts, and lying becomes a natural thing.
“Stop method: When the child tells a little lie, sit beside him and tell him straightforwardly.
“Of course going to Disney is very interesting. Maybe we will go someday, but we haven’t been there yet. You shouldn’t tell your little sister that you have been there.
“Tell him that if he always lied, people would not believe him.
Look at his motivation for lying, and don’t let his little lie continue to succeed.
For example, if he says he has brushed his teeth before he has brushed his teeth, ask him to go back and brush again.
When the 5-year-old Xiaoxiao began to lie, her mother told her the story of ‘the wolf is coming’. When the lied child really came, no one believed and no one came to help her.
Storytelling can help children see the problem correctly, and children will slowly learn to be very candid.
When you don’t believe some of his words, he will defend himself very resolutely.
7. There must be a reason for digging the nostrils: Although it is disgusting to watch the child’s fingers swim from the nose to the mouth, eating the nose will not cause the child to get sick.
But digging the nostrils is one of the main ways of infection.
Ways to Stop: It’s usually effective to divert attention.
Give him a book or toy, anything that can hold your hand.
Explain to your child that digging the nostrils can infect germs.
Carry a tissue and carry it with him as soon as he reaches for his nose.
Moisturizing the nostrils will heal and heal.
Putting a humidifier in his bedroom in the winter will help prevent your nose from drying out at night when you sleep.
8, bad wiping must correct the reason: when the child will use the urinal by yourself, you may be willing to let him handle it.
But his hands could be messed up if not wiped properly.
For girls, improper swabbing can cause cystitis.
How to stop it: Check it out and look at his underwear. The child may need regular instruction.
9. Coughing and sneezing without reason must be the reasoning: cold virus or other more serious diseases like pneumonia and meningitis are transmitted through these particles.
How to stop: Be a good role model.
If you can cover your nose or mouth while coughing or sneezing, your child will probably learn from you.
Don’t be afraid of nagging, remind your child often.
To prevent the virus, teach your child to elbow toward the crowd instead of sneezing with their hands.
10. The reason why ulcers must be corrected: slender fingers are inserted into infected wounds and brought to the wound.
Repeatedly open wounds will also scar.
How to stop: Apply anti-viral ointment to the wound, and then wrap it with a band-aid to prevent it from being touched by small hands.
Ask him to choose a favorite cartoon band-aid, and he won’t take it off.
11. If you forget to wash your hands, you must correct the reason: Children who often do not wash their hands may be exposed to some serious germs, some of which are parasites, excretory germs, and even hepatitis A.
Stop method: often and promptly.Remind her before eating, after going out to play, and more importantly, be sure to wash your hands after going to the toilet.
You must keep some sterilized wipes in your closet or bag.
12, must bite the nail must correct the reason: the child’s fingertips may bleed and become infected.
Biting dirty nails can also infect bacteria.
How to stop: Most children bit their nails when they are bored. At this time, they don’t prevent distraction, some use music, books or brushes and paper, etc.