Attack of insomnia teaches you how to fall asleep quickly
Eight representatives from different industries separately stated their personal fast-sleeping methods. We invited professional experts in sleep science to comment, and thank you for your contributions.
1. Netizens: Rising Sun (33 years old, media) Quick sleep method: Be sure to listen to trip-hop music.
I found that it was easier for me to fall asleep quickly outside the bed, such as on the sofa, on the carpet, so my bed could basically be undone next month.
The more habitual convention is the less suitable for me.
Expert comments: Suitable for people who deal with music like him, music stimulates and causes hearing fatigue.
This method may help to fall asleep and not help to recover from fatigue.
2. Netizens: 蝈蝈 (32 years old, education industry) Quick sleep method: put dried flowers and fresh peel bags on the bedside all year round.
The roses don’t have to be thrown away, they can be collected in a small bag when they are dry.
In addition, put a few slices of fresh orange peel, pear peel, and banana peel into an unsealed small bag. Put it on the pillow before going to bed at night.
Expert Comments: Can be applied routinely.
3, netizens: Doudou (28 years old, media) Quick sleep method: After warming the quilt with an electric mattress, it is particularly comfortable to get into the quilt and quickly want to sleep.
Expert comment: The method is feasible.
You can go to bed with your buttocks and head, leave the bed behind your chest, hold it for a few minutes, and help relax your body to sleep.
4. Netizens: Qi Kunpeng (27 years old, airport staff) Quick sleep method: Cover your head with a quilt, the light is very dim, and you can fall asleep.
Expert Comments: It is best not to cover your head when sleeping-it is easy to cause breathing difficulties, and it is easy to lose energy the next day.
5. Netizens: Yang Guoli (26 years old, graphic design) Quick sleep method: use 15 jujubes, 8 white onions, 5 grams of sugar, boil with 2 bowls of water and serve until 1 bowl is ready.
Take once before bedtime to treat neurasthenia and insomnia.
Expert comment: It makes sense, you can try it, and maybe a small number of people will be effective.
6. Netizens: Zhang Chenjun (29 years old, broker) Quick sleep method: Eat more garlic when closed, and I will be sleepy immediately after eating. Give me a bed to sleep immediately, maybe because some people are allergic to garlic?
I do not know why either.
Expert Comments: It is best not to eat spicy and gas-producing food for dinner.
“Stomach discomfort and sleeplessness.”
7, netizens: Zi Shi (34 years old, producer) Quick sleep method: drink a cup of hot milk or drink, beer and liquor are similar.
It is best to have a high alcohol content and a high alcohol content.
Expert Comments: Drink a small amount of red wine, not white wine.
8. Netizens: Zhou Xia (30 years old, fashion designer) Quick sleep method: The bedroom must be completely dark, with thick curtains, the dark environment will promote the production of melatonin in the pineal gland, which can control the biological clock of the human day and night.
Expert comment: Available.
Experts recommend 10 quick methods of falling asleep to practice 10-20 minutes of yoga before going to bed, sweating slightly.
● Lower waist, hands touching the ground, legs straight, improve tension, increase blood supply to the brain.
● Slow down breathing and relax your body.
● Listen to soothing yoga relaxation music.
● When the bath is about to end, quickly flush your body with cold water, lower your temperature, and drill into the bed as soon as possible to sleep.
● In the evening, take two pills of sibilin to improve the blood supply to the brain and promote sleep. Remember not to take it when you fall asleep, or you will be sleepy after getting up in the morning.
● Oral vitamin B1 7 tablets can be taken 1 hour before bedtime to improve nerve function.
● 1 hour before bedtime, take no more than 200ml of milk with a small amount of honey.
● Inject a small amount of red wine, not more than 50ml.
● I can’t sleep, I get up and squint and walk around in the room.
Dialogue expert: TO: The internationally recognized perfect sleep should be some kind of sleep? Regarding the quality of sleep, it is difficult to predict an objective standard to adjust the scale. Usually, it is judged based on the subjective feelings after waking up during sleep, and it is not necessary to measure the amount of sleep.
If you wake up and feel sober, energetic, and comfortable throughout your body without feeling tired or weak, then your sleep quality is good.
From the perspective of sleep phase, maintaining adequate adequate slow-wave sleep and fast-wave sleep time can be called perfect sleep.
Slow wave sleep is brain sleep, with mental recovery as the main, and fast wave sleep is physical sleep with physical recovery as the main.
The time to fall asleep for better sleep quality is 9 to 11 in the evening, 12 to 1:30 at noon, and 2 to 3:30 in the morning. At this time, the body weight decreases, the response is slow, the thinking slows down, and the mood is low.Conducive to the body into slow wave sleep.
The results of sleep research by Dr. James Maas, a professor of American psychology, show that only 8 hours of sleep can reach the peak of human function. If there is insufficient sleep, it is necessary to take a 20-minute nap after waking up from formal sleep every day, which is more effective than at nightIt’s better to go to bed early.
TO: Does dreaming mean that it is a bad sleep?
Most of the dreaming occurs during the fast-wave sleep period, during which brain function is active. Information organization, memory storage, maintenance of tissues, and new learning all occur during the last stage of this period of sleep.
Dreams occupy about one-fifth of the time in people’s sleep and have very special fragments and effects.
Dreaming is a physiological need of a healthy human body and can play a full positive role.
Japan’s Nagasaki believes that life span is related to fast wave sleep, and increasing fast wave sleep time may extend life.
TO: How does the army need to stay up all night in the industry, such as media workers and advertising workers, how to regulate sleep?
Most of these white-collar jobs are sitting at desks, long-term fixed postures, relatively stiff bodies, especially necks, shoulders, and waists. Don’t put your head down and fall asleep.
Proper activities before bedtime, it is recommended to practice yoga for about 10 minutes.
At least take a walk, and at the same time do some stretches, lower back, backwards and other actions.
Drink a glass of honey-sweetened milk 1 hour before bedtime, avoid full food. Sleep in the bedroom for a short time to open the window for ventilation. Bedding should be comfortable. The bed is generally a soft and hard brown trampoline or cork bed. The pillows should be soft and hard.
TO: How big is the danger of staying up late?
Humans and plants belong to the same organism. They produce energy during the day (from 5 am to 21 pm), and begin cell division at night (21 am to 5 am) to convert energy into new cells. This is the time when human cells rest and regenerate.Then rest at this time will have a good physical and mental state, so 21 pm to 5 am is an effective sleep time.
From 23 o’clock to 3 o’clock in the morning, when the bile and liver meridians are most active, the liver and gallbladder will return blood, “lie down and return to blood, stand up and supply blood.”
If you stay up late every day until 1 o’clock, the liver can’t return blood, the toxic blood can’t be drained, the fresh blood can’t be produced, and the bile can’t change the bile, then these people are prone to gallstones, cysts, big Sanyang, small SanyangKinds of reasons.
For those who are insomnia or really want to stay up late, at the moment of the positivity, they must sleep even if they are not twenty minutes, and train themselves to fall asleep.
No one can stay up all night long, especially middle-aged people over 40 years old are not suitable for staying up late.
TO: Some people sleep for a long time, but they are completely insane. Is this why?
Because the body has underlying diseases, depression, or sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome, etc., you need to go to the hospital to find a professional doctor for treatment.
TO: What are the dangers of toxic drugs falling asleep quickly?
Hypnotics promote sleep by suppressing the excitement of central nervous tissue.
It works quickly and has obvious effects, but if taken for a long time, it will cause substitution, addiction and toxicity.
First of all, the sleeping effect starts to decline when the sleeping pills are used continuously for 2 weeks.
Due to the excessive sedation and aftereffects of sleeping pills, if the patient’s occupation requires a high degree of concentration, it is best to take it before bedtime, not during the day.
Use with caution in patients with liver and kidney dysfunction, and decrease in patients with severe liver dysfunction, especially barbiturates.
Supplemented with dual respiratory disease or sleep apnea syndrome.
It is contraindicated in lactating women and pregnant women, especially 3 months before the beginning of pregnancy and 3 months before delivery.
Not suitable for children, except for occasional night terrors and sleepwalking.
Elderly patients should also be used with caution, as confusion may occur after medication.